- Visit Disco Sports at 1400 Starling Drive between 10:00 am – 6:00 pm to get your swimmers fitted for their team suits (team suits are not a requirement!). Disco also has a great selection of goggles, bungees, and amazing deals on practice suits to get everyone ready for our first week of practice! Team suits purchased at Disco will be available for pickup at SRA during the first weeks of swim practice.
- Cruise around the corner to MOD Pizza at 8675 Quioccasin Road to purchase breakfast, lunch and/or dinner during our team’s Spirit day! (Yes, it’s ALL day!!) MOD Pizza is giving 20% of sales both on-line or in-person. Please show them the flyer or tell them you are with our team to help us raise funds for our team! If placing an order on-line supporters need to enter the code MODF4962 (see attached). Thank you for your support!
- Pat yourself on the back – you are now ready for SRA Summer 2022!
The Southampton Swordfish love to work hard and succeed but mostly have fun! Our team motto really tells the story – Strength & Honor Stay Together As One!
Our annual clinic is focused on pre-season conditioning and improvement of technique in all four strokes, as well as starts, turns and finishes. Participants will be grouped by ability and age and instructed by the coaches.
The clinic is open to all swimmers (ages 5 – 14) who are members of Southampton Recreation Association and have completed at least one season on our team or on another swim team. Limited space will be available for younger swimmers who may not yet have been on a team but who have at least a beginner’s level of swimming experience, are water safe and are comfortable with instruction. Proficiency in all four strokes is definitely not required, but children will be asked to swim a length of the pool (or for the youngest, a half-length of the pool) on day one.
- March 20, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- March 27, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- April 3, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- April 10, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- April 17-Easter Sunday-No Clinic
- April 24, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- May 1, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- May 8, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Please find attached the Registration Form and Medical Waiver for swimmers who wish to participate in our Spring Swim Clinic. You also have the option of registering on-line, by clicking HERE and paying on-line HERE.