Our swim season starts on Monday, May 11th. While school is still in session, we practice Mondays through Fridays in the afternoons. Morning practices will be added on June 9th. Afternoon practice will change times starting on June 16th when all schools are officially out. Don’t worry about summer camps or family vacations. If your child will miss practice or need to attend another session now and then, simply discuss with the coaches. Regular attendance is highly recommended. Not only does it help build strength, stamina, and skills, but it also helps your child make friends with teammates.
From May 11th to June 12th, practice will be in the afternoons only. Practices will start at 4:15pm and end at 7:15pm each day. Beginning June 11th, morning practices will be added which will begin at 8:30am and end at 11:30pm. On June 16th, the afternoon practice time will shift to 3:15pm to 6:00pm. Saturday practices begin May 30th from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
School Year Practices (May 11 – June 12):
- Mini Mites: 4:15-4:45pm
- Mighty Mites: 4:45-5:30pm
- Midgets: 5:30-6:15pm
- Juniors/Intermediates/Seniors: 6:15-7:15pm
- Midgets & Juniors: 8:30-9:30am
- Mighty Mites: 9:30-10:15am (Mites should attend only one practice per day)
- Intermediates & Seniors: 10:15-11:30am
Afternoon Practices (beginning June 16):
- Midgets: 3:15-4:15pm
- Mini Mites: 4:15-5:00pm (Mites should attend only one practice per day)
- Juniors, Intermediates & Seniors: 5:00-6:00pm
- All Mites: 9–10 am
- Midgets: 10–11 am
- Juniors, Intermediates, Seniors: 11am–12pm
* NOTE: There will be a Mini Meet on Saturday, June 6 at 11am for all Mites and only new Midgets. There will be no 9am practice for Mites. All other groups will practice at 10 am.