Come as you are. Stay for the day. Make new friends. Celebrate fun.
That is Summer by the Pool at Southampton. Read on for information on pool hours, special events, clinics and lessons.
Southampton Pool Rules
- The pool is for use of members and paid guests only.
- All users of the pool must sign in.
- No food, alcohol, tobacco or chewing gum permitted in the pool area.
- No glass containers permitted in the pool area.
- Picnic tables outside the pool area are provided for consumption of food.
- Swim suits must be worn; no cut-offs allowed.
- No running or horseplay in the pool area.
- Non-swimmers are allowed in the shallow end of the pool only.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved flotation devices may be worn. Check with lifeguard manager if you are unsure.
- Pool toys are allowed at the discretion of the attending lifeguards. If the pool becomes crowded, they must be put away until later.
- Kickboards are for lap swimming only.
- No children under the age of 10 are to be left on the SRA grounds without a parent or guardian, such as a sitter approved by the child’s parent.
- No children under the age of 10 are to be allowed in the pool area unattended (i.e., without a parent or approved guardian).
- The wading pools are to be used for children ages six and under only, and only with direct supervision.
- Lifeguards do not monitor the baby pools.
- No swimming without a lifeguard on duty.
- The pool will close during thunderstorms and will not reopen until 30 minutes after the last thunder is heard.
- The lifeguard has the authority to enforce the pool rules and require those in violation to exit the premises.
- Only one person at a time is allowed on the diving board. The well must be clear of all swimmers before you dive using the diving board.
- No small children are allowed on the diving board unattended.
- Slide rules are posted at the top of the slide ladder and must be followed.
- Safety Breaks for 15 minutes daily at the following times:
All patrons under 18 years old must exit the pool for the duration of the break.