Come as you are. Stay for the day. Make new friends. Celebrate fun.
That is Summer by the Pool at Southampton. Read on for information on pool hours, special events, clinics and lessons.
- The pool is for use of members and paid guests only.
- All users of the pool must sign in.
- No food, alcohol, tobacco or chewing gum is allowed in the pool area.
- No glass containers are permitted in the pool area.
- Picnic areas outside the pool area are provided for consumption of food.
- Swim suits must be worn; no cutoffs allowed.
- No running or horseplay in the pool area.
- Non-swimmers are allowed in the shallow end of the pool only.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved flotation devices may be worn. Check with lifeguard manager if you are unsure.
- Pool toys are allowed at the discretion of the attending lifeguards. If the pool becomes too crowded, they must be put away until later.
- Kickboards are for lap swimming only.
- No children under age 10 are to be left on the SRA grounds without a parent or approved guardian, such as a sitter approved by the child’s parent.
- No children under age 10 are to be allowed in the pool area unattended (i.e., without a parent or approved guardian).
- The wading pools are to be used for children ages six and under only and only with direct supervision.
- Lifeguards do not monitor the baby pools.
- No swimming without a lifeguard on duty.
- The pool will close during thunderstorms and will not reopen until 30 minutes after the last thunder is heard.
- A Safety Break period will occur at the end of each hour for the final 10 minutes. This is required by our management company to ensure the safety of all swimmers.
- The lifeguard has the authority to enforce the pool rules and require those in violation to leave the premises.
- Only one person at a time is allowed on the diving board.
- No small children are allowed on the diving board unattended.
- Slide rules are posted on the fence near the slide and must be followed.