SRA Rink will open in November with a new roof.
Access waiver and pass code agreement – Members must sign to use the rink
To participate in the ice rink programs, please print out and complete the below Waivers and Pass Code Agreement and deliver to the clubhouse or to Andrea Bleck-Smith. Ice Rink users can enjoy the rink outside of scheduled class times and activities between 9am and 9pm. Please check the Calendar for open times. Complete and hand in the rink access waiver and pass code agreement below and you’ll be contacted with the pass code.
Turn all forms into SRA office or drop box outside clubhouse.
- 2017-18 Ice Waivers waiverform2017
- 2017 -18 Pass Code agreement icerinkpasscode2017
- Guest policy and waiver skate policy1718
- Tips for Skaters and Skate Care helpulhintsforyoungskaters
- Winter only membership is limited. Please apply through the SRA office (804)-272-7401.
- 2017 Wreath order form SRA Holiday Wreath Fundraiser 1718 Due no later than Oct. 30th.
- 2017 Ice Spirit Wear order form 2017IceShirts Due no later than Oct. 30th.
The SRA Ice rink will allow guests to use the rink under the following conditions:
- A member is present and takes responsibility for their guest(s). Any guest(s) using the rink without the accompanying member and a signed Guest Waiver is considered trespassing.
- All guests must be accompanied by an adult member (18 years or older).
- Guests skate at their own risk. Ice skating is an inherently dangerous activity, by entering, individuals understand and assume this risk.
- Ice conditions are not warranted. Check ice temperature and conditions before skating.
- All guests and accompanying members must complete and sign the Guest Waiver each time the guest visits the rink. Forms are available on rink counter.
- A five dollar fee is paid for each guest using the rink. Checks are to be made out to SRA. Checks and cash are to be placed in the fee lock box located in the rink.
- The member signs in on the rink log and includes guest(s) in number of family using rink.
- No shoes or socks on the ice – users must wear skates.
- Guests may not participate in skate lessons, hockey clinics, or Richmond General Mite practices. These are member only events. Guest may be invited to Ice Socials.
- If there are any accidents or injuries the member will fill out an incident report and contact management to let her know the report has been made. The completed report will be place in the First Aid box on the counter in the rink.
- There will be no more than 8 guests per member.
- Members having a group of guests, must have at last one adult member per eight children. Child here is defined as under 18-years old. All groups must contact the ice director before using the ice.