SRA Rink will close for the season Sunday, March 12th, 2017. See you in November!
Welcome to the SRA Ice
- Allison Ezzi our lead instructor and has been with SRA for 10 seasons! In addition we welcome back our coaching staff: Chris Hogan, Kelly Gregory, and Leisa Weatherford.
- To use the rink remember to sign your waiver and pass code paperwork at a skate swap or in the office (Click on Forms and Tips Tab).
- Sign-up for skate lessons and/or the hockey clinic and buy and/or sell some skates at one of the Skate Swaps in October. Then stay for the Rink Clean-Up. As the season progresses, come enjoy the fun of our Ice Socials. Check out times and dates for everything on the SRA ice calendar.
- In addition we would love to have you join one of our volunteer teams: maintenance, ice making, ice wizard, ice revue, fundraising, or the support crew. Email the office if you are interested.
- Finally, support the rink with our annual wreath fundraiser, or our new Ice Shirts and Sweatshirt fundraiser. To learn more about these and more, read on below.
Our lead instructor Allison Ezzi returns to lead us in another awesome season and Ice Revue. Allison is from Massachusetts and loves everything skating! She has been skating since the age of two and has never left the ice since. Throughout her childhood she traveled to compete, and continued competing in college on the synchronized skating team at Michigan State University. Her coaching reflects her ice career as she teaches with love, precision, and creativity. Thank you Allison for your talent and leading SRA in the art and joy of skating.
Skate Swap and Lesson sign-up
Skate swaps are in the SRA clubhouse. Bring your old skates and hockey equipment to sell. Tag it with your name and price and leave it on the table. Buying skates and hockey equipment are a great deal on the skate swap table. (See you in October)
Lessons are available for children age three through adults.
Fundraisers only at the Ice Swap! Come order your SRA ice shirt and Holiday Wreath to support the rink.
This happens in October before ice is made. We need help to prepare the rink and warm room for the season of activities. Dates to be posted on the calendar.
These come a few times a season. We encourage community and fun. Everyone is encouraged to bring a snack to share and hot cocoa is often provided. Check out the calendar for these season events.