Access waiver and pass code agreement – Members must sign to use the rink
Anyone wishing to skate MUST sign an annual Waiver form. To obtain the pass code to the rink door, you will also need to sign a Pass Code Agreement form. These can be filled out on-line here, at the lesson sign-ups or downloaded from the SRA webpage and brought to the rink. Both forms must be returned to the SRA office prior to the door combination being issued. The pass code cannot be shared with non-members for any reason and should not be given to anyone who has not signed the required annual forms.
Forms can be completed and submitted online.
- 2021-2022 Member Ice waivers and pass code agreement found here.
- Guest policy and waiver skate policy
- Tips for Skaters and Skate Care helpulhintsforyoungskaters
- Winter only membership is limited. Please apply through the SRA office (804)-272-7401.
The SRA Ice rink will allow guests to use the rink under the following conditions:
- A member is present and takes responsibility for their guest(s). Any guest(s) using the rink without the accompanying member and a signed Guest Waiver is considered trespassing.
- All guests must be accompanied by an adult member (18 years or older).
- Guests skate at their own risk. Ice skating is an inherently dangerous activity, by entering, individuals understand and assume this risk.
- Ice conditions are not warranted. Check ice temperature and conditions before skating.
- All guests and accompanying members must complete and sign the Guest Waiver each time the guest visits the rink. Forms are available on rink counter.
- A five dollar fee is paid for each guest using the rink. Checks are to be made out to SRA. Checks and cash are to be placed in the fee lock box located in the rink.
- The member signs in on the rink log and includes guest(s) in number of family using rink.
- No shoes or socks on the ice – users must wear skates.
- Guests may not participate in skate lessons or hockey clinics. These are member only events. Guest may be invited to Ice Socials.
- If there are any accidents or injuries the member will fill out an incident report and contact management to let her know the report has been made. The completed report will be placed in the First Aid box on the counter in the rink.
- There will be no more than 8 guests per member.
- Members having a group of guests, must have at last one adult member per eight children. Child here is defined as under 18-years old. All groups must contact the ice director before using the ice.